lunes, 20 de agosto de 2018

Love phrases of Osirismelisa.


1-I know that I can never love someone like you, just like finding someone irreplaceable like you.
Jose Humberto Davila

2-He told me in the ear something not audible, the years passed, when I had little air, he told me that in his ear, I recorded that the air he needed was hers to live.
Osirismelisa

3-He told me how you think to love me, then I said inscribing myself in your book yesterday, today and always, he told me that he expected.
Osirismelisa

4-She told me we will never have sex, instead I told her we will have infinite love in our lives.
Osirismelisa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Love is wonderful

There is something that took possession of the pores of my skin, its aroma without a doubt. Rene Davila. The little that we exist, the littl...

Love phrases of Osirismelisa