miércoles, 10 de julio de 2019

Under the voice, but always his melody was synonymous with beauty, which loved the articulation of my hand.


You did not give me anything
But we gave ourselves many.
You broke my bones at night.
Temblabas of lust at the foot of the moon.
Rene Davila

She went unnoticed during the day, but in the night, a storm that softened my bones.
Murphi.

She knew how to love in the day, but the problem is that at night she did not know how to love.
Murphi.

Everything happens, but when you leave traces of love with indelible ink, this lasts.
Rene Davila

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Love is wonderful

There is something that took possession of the pores of my skin, its aroma without a doubt. Rene Davila. The little that we exist, the littl...

Love phrases of Osirismelisa